The Holy Temple Ceremony (Annular Eclipse)
This eclipse will be an opportunity to connect and share ideas and experiences with many talented and professional people from all walks of life and destinations. The times we live in are changing spiritually, professionally, and technologically. Some of these changes are amazing, incredible, and astonishing; while some of these shifts are dark, uneasy, and nature threatening. We must come together while we can, and network together to build a better life experience for our future generations,. This event is a great chance to connect with each other and the Earth no matter what your background may be. Lets align with the Kalki Consciousness that began in 2012. If you're interested in who we are, visit us at Infinite Vortex of Light .com
per adult from
7 days 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Archery Equipement
What's excluded :
- The Gatherings
7 Day Intensive
This group will make their way up the mountain first, endeavoring to spend 7 days in an intermediate - fasting cycle, which will include a small lunch and a daily dinner feast. As we move through a collection of meditative activities intended to establish stillness and induct reflection. This space will be reserved for those seeking to shut off from the outside world and step into a space devoid of any distractions as we approach the Eclipse Event.
3 Day Reflection
This second group will be following a self-guided program, which will begin with you taking time to experience the area, move into a fasting period, and finally, ending on the third day, allow you to view the Eclipse event.
The Eclipse Event
After both groups converge the night before the Eclipse, there will be some synchronizing and debriefing on the eclipse initiation ceremony. On the day of the Eclipse, we will hold a meditative space together, observing the event in a ceremony that will begin at 6 AM.
For more details about the encompassing activities please register through our website as it is our preferred registration method.
• Asheton Maryam Monastery, Lalibela 0116 Ethiopia
• Vegan Bayanet (Alkaline) - A Bayanet is an Ethiopian dish consisting of many toppings on top of Injera. Whats special about ours, is that the toppings are Vegan Alkaline.
• Fruit and Veggie Salad (Alkaline) - Made with only the sweetest local fruits and veggies
• Raw Vegan Ice Cream ( Alkaline) - Served with Syndie Dabo (Kamut Bread) and fruit.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Lalibela, Ethiopia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you do not wish to be taken from your hotel, we can meet you at Unique Restaurant. Unique Restaurant's location is available on google maps and is across the street from us.Airports
- Lalibela Airport, Lalibela Ethiopia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.