The House Signs of Old Prague: Uncover their mysterious tales on an audio tour
When I first came to Prague as a child, I was enchanted by the beauty of its Old Town. Every residential building is a work of art thanks to the city’s house signs. Later in life, my curiosity led me on a quest to find out more, and I’ll share what I’ve discovered so far on this self-guided audio tour through medieval Prague’s most charming streets. Their pictures and symbols on signs reveal the history of each and every house, but they also tell a story about local culture.
Some of the highlights include:
• Finding out about life in the medieval city
• Listening to the stories and gloomy legends of the people who lived in the city
• Getting a glimpse of the theatre where Mozart worked
• Visiting the medieval market in the St. Gallus Quarter
• Visiting St. Giles Church, one of the oldest in Prague
• Admiring one of Prague’s most charming public squares, the Little Square
per adult from
40 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Town, 110 00 Prague 1, Czechia
The tour takes place in the Old Town of Prague.
Pass By: Mala Strana (Little Quarter), Mala Strana (Little Quarter), Prague, Bohemia
The tour takes place in the Little Quarter of the Old Town of Prague
Pass By: Tourist Information Centre - Wenceslas Square, Wenceslas Square, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The tour takes places near the Wenceslas Square.
Pass By: The Estates Theatre, Zhelezna 540/11, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The tour goes near the Estates Theatre.
Pass By: St. Giles Church, Husova 234/8, Prague Czech Republic
The tour passes by the St Giles Church.
Departure Point :ŠVEJK RESTAURANT, 28. Října 378/15, 110 00 Praha 1-Můstek, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/13/2020 - 8/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :SWAROVSKI BOUTIQUE Male Namesti, Malé Nám. 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.