The iconic , Lake Retba (The pink Lake)
The pink lake is a natural phenomenon . Not only is 24,000 tons of salt harvested from the lake , but there’s so much more interesting facts about the lake itself ,such as how and why it turns pink .
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Clients will have the opportunity to tour the pink lake , and learn about how the salt is fished out of the lake , cleaned and exported , as well as mingle with the locals .Other activities , and great eateries are also on the site .
Departure Point :Novotel Dakar, 2073 Avenue Abdoulaye Fadiga, Dakar 18524, Senegal
Traveler pickup is offered
Clients will be briefed the night before about location pickup and any other additional details . Clients are encouraged to be on time . The tour operator will be easily identifiable by ID and company logo .Airports
- Blaise Diagne International Airport, Ndiass, Senegal
- Port of dakar
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.