the Incas' Sacred Valley
The first place we visit is the archaeological park of Pisac, you will appreciate the Inca platforms and one of the most beautiful and extensive constructions of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. You will feel the energy and the ancient magic of this great culture of Peru. We will tell you how they thought, felt, acted and lived this great culture.
We continue the trip to the town of Pisac, artisan town that uses silver and semiprecious and precious stones for its jewelry. Designs inspired by the iconography of the different ancestral cultures of Peru. Continuing with our tour we visit Urubamba, where we will taste an excellent buffet lunch.
Then we visit the Archaeological Park of Ollantaytambo to see the beautiful architecture that the Incas built, we will end our tour in the town of Chinchero, known as the most picturesque city in the region. In the afternoon we return to the historic center of Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transaporte- Professional bilingual guide - Buffet lunch
What's excluded :
- Tourist ticket, additional purchases, water.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Pisac Archaeological Complex
Pisac dazzles us with the particular shape of a bird or partridge, it is one of the most beautiful monumental centers of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. It combines with the impeccable finish of its constructions and the landscape. It is believed that it was the largest Inca cemetery and the oldest in South America.
Pisac Handicraft Market
A colorful and lively place, where the most famous Cusco crafts made by the Andean Communities are exhibited, among which stand out are textiles, jewelry, ceramics, wood carvings etc. Which are reproductions of Inca archeological pieces, such as queros (ceremonial vessels), necklaces, etc.
Built to monitor the entrance to this part of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and protect it from possible invasions. We will have the opportunity to walk through the streets of the town and thus have a clear idea of how this military, religious and cultural center was during the Inca Empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will visit the picturesque town of Chinchero, where the remains of the royal hacienda of Túpac Inca Yupanqui are located. We can appreciate its well preserved Inca wall in the main square and visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the porch.
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We are at the starting point or we pick you up at your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.