The incense sticks - Hanoi photography tours with Momentlives
The photogenic incense sticks
From early morning everyday, the incense sticks are shredded from bamboos. Then the dyeing process takes place, when a layer of red color is applied onto almost a half of the stick. The sticks are then dried out in the sun, in bundles. These bundles are arranged to look like small umbrellas in order to get as much light as possible. The sticks create a layer of deep red color on the photos. And any subject at the font, such as a worker, would stand out really well and eye-catching.
Later in the day, the sticks are collected, tied in bigger bundles before loading onto small trucks and travel to other places.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- The tour cost does not include: Insurance, airport transfer.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our Hanoi photography tours today starts at 6:30 am, when you are picked up from your hotel. A drive of 1 hour will get us to the incense village, located on the outskirt of Hanoi.
7:30 - 9:30 am: We will photograph the locals drying incense sticks. These sticks, after being shaped and dyed, will be brought to open fields for drying. The red colors of the sticks make the whole scene really eye-catching. We will study the subjects and look for the lights, the angles to best compose our photos.
At some 10:00 am, we will leave the village for our return to Hanoi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Hanoi
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.