The Instagrammable Places of Berlin with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private Local.
If you want to spice up your Instagram feed and impress your friends with stunning shots from your travels, then you are at the right place!
Let me show you the most beautiful and impressive spots in Berlin and guide you with some useful tips on how to take good pictures with your phone or camera!
Of course while strolling through the city and taking photos of the most unique places (like the Molecule Man or the Oberbaum bridge) you will also get to know more about Berlin and learn about its secrets from a local's perspective.
Join me on this adventure to give your insta feed an upgrade. Make sure you don’t book this Experience too late, as you don’t want to miss the golden hour!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local who wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, Drinks or Snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alexanderplatz, 10178 Berlin Germany
Alexanderplatz is the perfect spot to get some nice shots and the perfect place to start our Experience!
Pass By: Museum Island, Breite Street, 13089 Berlin Germany
Museumsinsel, it is going to be the most beautiful spot in the city to do nice pictures and get to know more about the history of Berlin.
Pass By: Oberbaum Bridge, Berlin Germany
From the Bridge you will get a wonderful view on the Spree, the molecule man and some bits of the East Side Gallery!
Departure Point :Alexanderplatz, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Oberbaumbrücke, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.