The Instagrammable Places of Brussels with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
If you want to spice up your Instagram feed and impress your friends with stunning shots from your travels, then you are at the right place!
Let me show you the most beautiful and impressive spots in Brussels and guide you with some useful tips to take good pictures from your phone or camera!
Of course while strolling through the city and taking photos of the most unique places (like the Musical Instruments Museum or the Comic Strip Wall), you will also get to know more about Brussels and learn about its secrets from a local's perspective.
Join me on this adventure and give your insta feed an upgrade. Make sure you don’t book this Experience too late, as you don’t want to miss the golden hour!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Snacks - Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place du Petit Sablon, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Immortalize the serene beauty of this treasured green patch with 48 statues!
Pass By: Musical Instruments Museum (MIM), Rue Montagne de la Cour 2, Brussels 1000 Belgium
The cast-iron turret of this striking Art Nouveau façade is a shot not to be missed!
Pass By: Manneken Pis, 46 Rue de l'Etuve corner of rue du Chene and rue de l'Etuve, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Make a quirky selfie by this world-famous fountain!
Pass By: Grand Place Brussels Main Square, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Capture all the beauty and magic of this ancient square!
Pass By: Het Zinneke, Rue des Chartreux 35, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Snap a funny photo of the forever peeing dog!
Pass By: The Comic Strip Wall, Fabrieksstraat 34, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Embrace the visually compelling stories of this amazing wall!
Departure Point :Egmont Palace, Place du Petit Sablon 8, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Return Detail :Comic Strip Wall, Belgium, Fabrieksstraat 34, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.