The Instagrammable Places of Paris with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
If you want to spice up your instagram feed and impress your friends with stunning shots from your travels, then you are at the right place!
Let me show you the most beautiful and impressive spots in Paris and guide you with some useful tips to take good pictures from your phone or camera!
Of course while strolling through the city and taking photos of the most unique places (like the Eiffel Tower, classic french cafés and bookstores!) you will also get to know more about Paris and learn about its secrets from a local’s perspective.
Join me on this adventure to give you insta feed an upgrade. Make sure you don’t book this experience too late, as you don’t want to miss the golden hour!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avenue Silvestre de Sacy, 75007 Paris, France
From this avenue you will have the chance to take the nicest pictures of the Eiffel Tower!
Pass By: Île de la Cité, Paris, France
From the île de la cité, you have an amazing view on the bridge and the Seine, which makes it the perfect spot to take some pictures.
Pass By: 37 Rue de la Bûcherie, 75005 Paris, France
Shakespeare and Company is a stop that is also a must-have: I will tell you everything about this place and why it is so relevant in Paris!
Pass By: 1 Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe, 75004 Paris, France
We will end this Experience in front of Chez Julien, a classic french coffee place where you can continue on your own taking the nicest pictures of Paris!
Departure Point :26 Rue de Monttessuy, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :1 Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe, 75004 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.