The Instagrammable Spots of Katowice with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
If you want to spice up your instagram feed and impress your friends with stunning shots from your travels, then you are at the right place!
Let me show you the most beautiful and impressive spots in Katowice and guide you with some useful tips to take good pictures from your phone or camera!
Of course while strolling through the city and taking photos of the most unique places (like the Silesian Parliament) you will also get to know more about Katowice and learn about its secrets from a local’s perspective.
Join me on this adventure to give you insta feed an upgrade. Make sure you don’t book this experience too late, as we don’t want to miss the golden hour!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kosciuszko Park, Kościuszki, 40-001 Katowice, Poland
Warming up your camera with the handiest green space in the center of Katowice!
Pass By: Cathedral of Christ the King, Katowice, Plebiscytowa 49A, 40-041 Katowice, Poland
You cannot miss capturing the largest archicathedral in Poland, a powerful neoclassical architecture building.
Pass By: Silesian Parliament, Jagiellońska 25, 40-032 Katowice, Poland
Discover the four paternosters (open single person elevator) of the Silesian Parliament.
Pass By: Mariacka, 40-014 Katowice, Poland
Adding some culturally rich and lively city to this journey will make you feel like a local.
Pass By: Rynek w Katowicach, Rynek, 40-000 Katowice, Poland
Take some original pictures of the market square, highlighted by the blend of modernist, neoclassical, socialist and contemporary buildings.
Pass By: Silesian Insurgents' Monument, al. Korfantego, 40-959 Katowice, Poland
Cooldown you camera at the Silesian Insurgents Monument, honoring the creation of the Polish state after the Versailles Treaty!
Departure Point :Kosciuszko Park, Kościuszki, 40-001 Katowice, Poland
Return Detail :Silesian Insurgents' Monument, al. Korfantego, 40-959 Katowice, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.