The Irish Soda Bread Way
An immersive hands on experience.
Learning, culture and fun. Hear how Irish food culture evolved.
Learn how Irish country butter is made and buttermilk ( an essential ingredient of Irish soda Bread).
per adult from
What's included :
- brown soda bread
What's excluded :
Make traditional Irish soda bread and scones yourself while getting an insight into Irish food culture and heritage.
When your scones are baked smother them with lashings of Irish country butter and locally made homemade jam over a cup of tea and a chat.
Bring home with you the brown soda bread that you baked yourself!
What better way to get to know Ireland than through its people and its food!
Departure Point :Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- We are currently revising our practices in line with government regulations and Failte Ireland guidelines. We are not available for bookings in 2020. We are taking bookings for 2021.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.