The IX Fort and the Hill of Crosses full-day private tour from Vilnius
Due to a state emergency to prevent the spreading of coronavirus, the IX fort museum is temporarily closed, but we still can see the memorial itself.
Our tour is private with a number of people limited to 4.
Already seen everything there is to be seen in Vilnius? Want to learn a bit more about Lithuanian history and visit some places outside of Vilnius? Look no further! This is one of the best options for your full-day experience out of the capital!
- IX Fort - one of the largest Memorial Complexes in Europe also known as "Death Factory".
- Hill of Crosses - national shrine and place of pilgrimage.
- Enjoy all the benefits and flexibility of the private tour.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Personal attention from your driver/storyteller
What's excluded :
- Admission - IX Fort museum (not included)
- Entry/Admission - Ninth Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ninth Fort, Zemaiciu Plentas 73, Kaunas 47435 Lithuania
One of the largest Memorial Complexes in Europe for the Holocaust and Repression victims.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kryziu Kalnas, Jurgaiciai 81439 Lithuania
Visit Hill of Crosses - national shrine and place of pilgrimage.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.