The Jamaica School of Cooking and Ocho Rios Highlights Tour
The Jamaica School of Cooking, located in downtown Ocho Rios, is the perfect place to experience the best of Jamaica! You will sit back and enjoy watching the chef prepare some of Jamaica’s best dishes. Demonstrations are offered daily with the lunch session beginning at 09:30am until 2:30pm. You will enjoy the food that is prepared while learning about the history of the meal. Beverages include water or a specialty drink. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
The tour continues with the Ocho Rios Highlight tour, where you see Jamaica and learn more about the culture. You will have time to visit the local shops and spend time at one of the local beaches. This fun-filled day will truly give you an experience that you will never forget!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cooking demonstration, with lunch or dinner
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional/friendly local guide
- Free WIFI, when available
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Spices (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Genius Reggae Jamaica Tours, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Hands on practical
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Tour departs from most Falmouth and Ocho Rios hotels and cruise ports.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.