The Jordan Expedition -Deluxe
The classical Jordan tour is one of the most chosen trip by people wanting to visit Jordan. Carefully designed to meet your desires, this tour highlights the main areas and must-see sites of Jordan.
During this trip, you will enjoy the liveliness of the capital of Amman, and the beauty of the great city of Madaba & Mount. Nebo. You will also be mesmerized by the mysterious city of Petra -one of the 7 wonders of the World. You will experience the home of Wadi Rum, and finally enjoy floating on the waters of the Dead Sea - the lowest point on earth.
This Jordan tour will allow you to experience Jordan's history, culture, and nature in both daytime and night time. A perfect 5 night trip to cover cover the main sites of Jordan through a beautiful journey made just for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet & assist upon arrival & departure
- Hotel accommodation for half twin rooms as per itinerary
- Meal plan on Bed & Breakfast basis (International buffet breakfast at hotels)
- Transportation in modern A/C private vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Portages at airport & hotels
- Two-hours local English speaking guide in Petra
- Two-hours jeep tour at Wadi Rum
- Horse ride in Petra 700 meter obligatory. Guest can take it or not, but is paid for regardless. (Important Note: this ride is not insured and upon guests own responsibility)
- Welcome kit per person to include maps & brochures about Jordan
- 24/7 Customer Service
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include any personal expenses
- Visa & visa fees: free of charge for more than 5 adults (18 years & above) staying at least 2 consecutive nights in Jordan, & sharing the same arrival & departure details. If this is not met, then a $58.00 USD per person for the visa is required upon arrival.
- Departure tax: $15.00 USD per person via land borders, & free of charge via airport as it should be included in the flight ticket price for the purchased price.
- Private national English speaking guide* (please refer to additional info)
- Lunches & dinners, along with drinks within meals
- Carriages in Petra
- All kind of gratuities (recommended)
- All kind of Insurance
- Any expenses & services which have not been mentioned
- New Year's Eve party that is obligatory in Petra, Dead Sea & Aqaba
- Day 1: Amman Airport - Amman
Upon arrival and clearing customs, a representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel to spend the night in Amman.
Day 2: Amman
A free day for you to explore Amman (recommendations will be provided by our representative the day before).
Optional tours for Jerash or Amman City Tour, Dead Sea, or Baptism site.
**Rates will be advised upon request.
Day 3: Madaba - Mt. Neba - Petra
After breakfast at your hotel in Amman, you will be driven to Madaba -the home of some of the finest and most beautiful Byzantine mosaics in the world. You will view the 6th century mosaic Map of Jerusalem -possibly the oldest map of the Holy City in existence!
You will then continue to Mount Neba -the highest point in the Moabite mountain range offering spectacular view of the Jordan Valley so make sure you get your camera with you!
You will then be driven to Petra where you will spend the night in a hotel there.
Day 4: Petra
After breakfast, begin your journey to explore one of the 7 Wonders of the World! Here, you will get to enjoy a guided tour of Petra -a city carved into the rose-red Sharah Mountains by the Nabateans and lost to civilization until rediscovered by the Swiss Burkhardt. Petra's history will blow your mind away! This guided tour will allow you to know the story of this magical rose city. During your tour, you will also walk through the Siq - a narrow & winding fissure between the cliffs, until you reach:
• The Treasury
• The Roman Theater
• The Courts
• Qasr Bint Pharaoun
• Temple of the Winged Lion
• Many other monuments
After you complete your tour, you will spend another night in Petra
Day 5: Wadi Rum - Dead Sea
After breakfast in Petra, you will be driven to Wadi Rum where you can enjoy the moonscape terrain of ancient river beds, wind sculpted mountains, vast desert vistas, & smooth pastel colored sands. You will meet local Bedouins where you will enjoy cardamon-spiced coffee at the
Beau Geste outpost. During your time in Wadi Rum, you will go on a 2-hour jeep tour at this beautiful oasis home to the Award Winning Film
Lawrence of Arabia. A truly remarkable experience!
Once the tour in Wadi Rum is complete, you will be transferred to the Dead Sea for overnight.
Day 6: Dead Sea - Amman Airport
After breakfast, and based on the time of your flight, you will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport for departure.
Departure Point :• Departure point in Amman from accommodation location: Amman Cham Palace Hotel • Departure point in Petra from accommodation location: Petra Moon • Departure point in Dead Sea from accommodation location: Dead Sea Spa Hotel
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Supplement for professional private English speaking guide (other languages available upon request): a daily fee of $120 USD per day per all; overnight outside the city of Amman is $70 USD per night per all
- Supplement for accommodation in single room as per itinerary for the trip duration per person is $220 USD
- Supplement for extra dinners at hotels as per itinerary for the trip duration per person is $70 USD
- P.S the provided rates are subject to change in case of any sudden increases in VAT, fuel prices, border taxes, hotel rates and/or entrance fees.
- All above services are subject to availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.