The lagoon of Somone
Canoe ride in the lagoon.
Observation of migratory birds.
Lunch by the lagoon.
Swimming at sea
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport to and from Somone, lunch, canoe trip.
- Entry/Admission - Lagune de la Somone
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks, tips.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagune de la Somone, Rue De La Lagune, Somone 23100 Senegal
Escape to the village of Somone, where is located the lagoon of the same name covering an area of 700 ha.
The Somone Lagoon, a protected nature reserve, is home to many species of birds all year long. A guided tour in its mangrove swamp will make you discover birds such as: pelicans, herons and egrets, flamingos ... the lagoon and the baobab forest.
After the visit you will taste local dishes that offer typical restaurants at the edge of the lagoon.
After lunch, enjoy a free afternoon at the beach before returning to Saly.
Optionally, you can enjoy oysters grown in the lagoon or grilled lobsters
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Saly, near the Auchan store
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.