The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days
The Last Resort is the first bungee jumping site in Nepal. Situated on the top of the gorge around Tibetan border, this bungee jumping site is 3-hour drive away from the capital. It is sited 160m above Bhotekoshi River. The bungee jump takes place on a 166-m wide steel suspension bridge over the Bhotekoshi River. The Last Resort organizes other adventure activities such as rafting, cannoning, kayaking, swings, etc. The spectacular experience of bungee jumping in the wild can only be experienced in Nepal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Bungee jump has found a natural home in Nepal. Nepal is famous for its high mountains and hilly ranges which are suitable locations for bungee jumps. The thrill of the bungee jump can be experienced at two places in Nepal. The first bungee jumping site in Nepal is situated in Sindhupalchowk, over wild Bhotekoshi River. The other sites are at Pokhara. The bungee jump is Nepal is not to be missed as there’s the huge difference between jumping from a tower into the wild and jumping from a building. Bungee jump has been a famous tourist attraction in Nepal as they want to experience the excitement of Bungee jumping in the wild. Safety is the utmost priority in any bungee jumping sites in Nepal. The safety of the adventurist is not compromised in any way possible. Nepal is the ultimate destination for adventure enthusiast since “adventure” is another name for Nepal. The jumping experience will certainly be one hell of a memory to remember.
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
pick of at your hotel
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.