The Legendary Vampires at the Castle's Court Audio Tour
Come on this dark journey to hear about the bloody and cruel side of Hungarian history and the story of Hungary's most famous family.
On this self-guided GPS audio tour, you'll take in the stunning dark and magical atmosphere of Buda's Castle at night.
This tour takes you to the charming, magical and most intimate places in the city of Budapest, where you will be amazed by the wonderful nightly panorama from top of the hill to the "Pearl of Danube". We'll go back in time, to a dark and hostile period; when Hungarian rulers faced invading armies.
At Buda castle, the ancient seat of the Hungarian lords, the lantern will guide our way along silent streets that have for centuries been witness to bloodshed and evil. Learn about one of the darkest periods of Eastern European history.
The tour is ready whenever you are and the audio plays automatically at exactly the right time and place using your smartphone's GPS and the VoiceMap mobile app, which also works offline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lifetime access to The Legendary Vampires at the Castle's Court tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Buda Castle is the historical castle and palace complex of the Hungarian kings in Budapest. It was first completed in 1265, but the massive Baroque palace today occupying most of the site was built between 1749 and 1769. The complex in the past was referred to as either the Royal Palace or the Royal Castle. Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buda_Castle)
Pass By: Panoptikum, Uri utca 9, Budapest 1014 Hungary
The Labyrinth is one of the most popular attractions under the Buda Castle Hill. It is an immense system of underground passages in the Buda Castle District. The present labyrinth with its strengthened walls was initially built as a cellar and bomb shelter.
Pass By: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
The Church of the Assumption of the Buda Castle, more commonly known as the Matthias Church, more rarely the Coronation Church of Buda, is a Roman Catholic church located in the Holy Trinity Square, Budapest, Hungary, in front of the Fisherman's Bastion at the heart of Buda's Castle District. Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthias_Church)
Departure Point :Clark Picnic, Budapest, Clark Ádám tér 1, 1013 Hungary
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/9/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Bécsi kapu tér, Budapest, 1014 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.