The Loch Lomond & Stirling Castle Experience - Private day tour (1 to 8 People)
Drive through Scotland’s wild country side and explore the shimmering lochs and glens throughout the Trossach national park before marching towards the famous Stirling Castle. Walk through the great hall and the Queens Palace which is one of Scotland’s finest examples of Renaissance architecture and also the ancient home to a young Mary Queen of Scots.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - A dram of whisky
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Visit one of the most historic castles in Scotland which has seen many battles take place at its gates as well as being home to the Stewart monarchy for centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luss Pier, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
Enjoy the views of Loch Lomond from this iconic little village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Balquhidder Church Ruins, Two miles past Auchtubh, Balquhidder, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
We will visit this beatiful little church which lies between the Balquhidder Glen. This is the final resting place of a Scottish legend Rob Roy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Lubnaig, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK178HF Scotland
Enjoy the view of the windy Loch before setting off for Stirling Castle.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Cruise Terminal, 2 Campbell St, Greenock PA16 8BW, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up from the Greenock port terminal.Ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.