The Longest Northern Lights Tour in Abisko with Dinner
We organize the longest northern lights tour in Swedish Lapland with transfer and dinner included.
Your adventure starts in our center in Abisko village with dinner.
We prepare dinner in our Sami tent or our cabin, we cook reindeer (or vegetable on request) for you.
We are famous for driving long distances to find the northern lights. It doesn’t matter if there are clouds over Abisko, we can take you to Kiruna’s arctic forest or even to coast of Norway!
On the location we arrive, we will make camp fire and serve you hot drinks.
Your guide will tell you many stories about the northern lights and Vikings and also he will take pictures and videos which we’ll send to you within 3 days after the tour.
If you bring your own camera, he will help you set it up to get the best shots.
The bus is always heated, we serve hot drinks and make a camp fire for you to keep warm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - BBQ Dinner in our sami tent
- Winter overalls
- Photographer guide
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot drinks
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Abisko National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abisko National Park, Abisko Sweden
Abisko National Park is the best place in the world to see the northern lights because of its blue hole and micro climate. We have the most cloud free nights compared to other places in the Arctic Circle.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Kalle Jons väg 5, 981 07 Abisko, Sweden
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.