THE MAGIC NIGHTS OF KUKULKAN - Chichén Itzá night + Cenote + Valladolid
A big trip around history and magic just in this tour take you to Hubiku that it is a young cenote since you can see that on the surface it has a hole where the sun rays enter and make the water have incredible flashes, allowing to show its charms, sporting the blue of the water. Also there you can try some of Tequila and meet a Mayan village where you will know how the Yucatan's live in rural areas.
Later the timeline takes us to a colonial city, considered a magical town we have "Valladolid", the charm of this magical village, is mainly found in its beautiful virginal constructions, in its colorful houses and in its exquisite handicrafts of remarkable pre-Hispanic and colonial tradition.
And for the end, Chichen Itza and its Kukulkan Nights show a spectacular play of lights and sound the Mayan story. Moving images projected onto the impressive pyramid that tell us stories of gods and humans; rites, customs, knowledge of the cosmos and mathematics, etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cenote Hubiku Admission
- Museum of Tequila Don Tadeo Admission
- Kukulcan Night Show in Chichen Itza admission
- Visit to Valladolid
- Tasting of tequila flavors at the Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - No drinks at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
We will pick you direct in your hotel and will travel to the first stop: Cenote Hubiku that its name means "Nest of iguanas", is located in the village of Temozón very close to the city of Valladolid and the Archaeological Zone of Chichen Itza.
Its main attraction is the young cenote that is underground and that on its roof has a hole through which a large tree once introduced its roots to reach its freshwaters.
Its emerald waters immediately invite you to cool off in them and the opening in the center of it allows the sun's rays to enter, creating a visual spectacle worth admiring.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO, Temozón, Yuc., Mexico
At Temozón it is the incredible Tequila Museum Don Tadeo where you will be able to try some of this famous drink.
At the entrance, you will find a colorful mural where you can take the picture for a perfect postal. Upon entering the museum you will find a citizen offering you free tests of this delicious tequila and you can observe how this liqueur is made and taste more of its 10 flavors and if you wish you can buy them. It also has an area of culture, Maya in which the traditional life of the inhabitants of the communities is exposed
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Later we are going to the colonial city of Valladolid that is a hospitable city full of history that prides Yucatan. For centuries it has been identified by the richness of the Spanish legacy embodied in its temples and the abolengo of its old neighborhoods. It has an exceptional colonial flavor. Walking through its streets, with its houses painted in vivid colors, the neighborhoods with its churches and of course the imposing convent of San Bernardino de Siena, a palpable mark of the Franciscan presence throughout the peninsula, is to return to the past. Its cozy Main Park offers the shade of its laurels to their own and strangers, and in the evenings the birds fill with their trills the atmosphere, announcing the end of the day.
You will have time to walk all around on your own in this magnificent colonial city and take all the pictures that you want.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
Finally, the principal attraction that you are waiting for all this trip... The Chichen Itza Light Show! this light and sound show allows us for a few years to visit at night one of the important wonders of the world.
During the night tour of the archaeological area of Chichen Itza and inside the show "The Nights of Kukulkán" we can discover the most important sites of this complex. The temple of the jaguar, that of the great tables and that of the warriors; the ball game, the platform of the skulls or Tzompantli, that of eagles and jaguars and the platform of venus; Kukulkan Castle and the squares of a thousand columns.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee excellent and high-quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of our providers and coworkers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of COVID19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.