The magnificent Skradinski buk
Pick up at hotel Olympia/Sky at morning or afternoon for 30 minutes ride to a city Skradin where we reach Skradinski buk by boat. While we are cruising down the Krka river you will enjoy the magnificent view. The walk on the educational trail takes about an hour. The trail is mostly shaded and the water is transparent and crystal clear. Travel back to time and explore renovated stone houses and workshops. At the mills you can look at wheat being milled, weaving bags and floor mats, the forge and many more interesting things. Summertime is perfect for swimming so you can jump into the Krka river.
Skradinski buk - a place where the beauty of Krka river is shown in all its glory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park Croatia
Krka National Park is one of the Croatian national parks, named after the river Krka that it encloses. It is located along the middle-lower course of the Krka River in central Dalmatia, in Šibenik-Knin county, downstream Miljevci area, and just a few kilometers northeast of the city of Šibenik.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Olympia, Ul. Ljudevita Gaja bb, 22211, Vodice, Croatia
Return Detail :Krka, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.