The monster of Bomarzo&Caprarola shore excursion from Civitavecchia's port
Well, the monsters garden like this one in Bomarzo, is something very unique. And if you want visit an impressive spot, surely this experience will be a great memory of your trip.
In Caprarola village, you can find a little heart of Italy spread around the Italian Peninsula. Italy is not just Rome, Milan, Naples or Venice. In this little place you have the real genuine taste of this beautiful Country.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- gratuities- drinks, food
- Entry/Admission - Parco dei Mostri
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco dei Mostri, Localita Giardino SNC, 01020, Bomarzo Italy
Built during the Italian Renaissance, the garden layout bore little resemblance to the symmetry of other Renaissance gardens, and the art was made in a rough “Mannerist” style, a sort of 16th-century version of Surrealism. It makes sense, then, that the Surrealists loved it. The park is filed with bizarre and fascinating sculptures for which only the accompanying inscriptions provide any explanation. Among the pieces are a war elephant, a monstrous fish-head, a giant tearing another giant in half, and a house built on a tilt to disorient the viewer. Perhaps the most frightening piece in the garden is an enormous head, mouth opened wide in a scream. You can spend a couple of hours walking and taking photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palazzo Farnese, Piazza Farnese 1, 01032 Caprarola Italy
After visiting the Monter's park in Bomarzo, the driver will take you to Caprarola. It represents one of urban examples more significant of the '500. The ancient medieval village was pierced for passing a spectacular straight track that from the foot of the hill salt bypassing gullies, partly filled and partly overcome with 2 bridges until you reach the square in front of the imposing Palazzo Farnese. This palace is the main attraction of the place. If you decide to have lunch in this little village, for sure you will enjoy a delicious local food, such as meat, appetizer and mozzarella. At the end of your visit, the driver will take you back to the port. Drop off is below your cruise ship.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will hold a sign with your name, he will wait for you just outside your cruise ship.Ports
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.