The Moskva River sightseeing cruise
Enjoy Moscow’s most picturesque sights in a relaxing manner with a guided sightseeing cruise along the Moskva River. Along the way you’ll see many of the most famous and beautiful sights of the Russian capital: The White House of Russia – The Novodevichy Convent (New Maidens Convent – UNESCO heritage) – Moscow State University – Luzhniki Central Sport Stadium (2018 World Cup) – Gorky Park – Christ the Saviour Cathedral – Moscow Kremlin – St Basil’s – Stalin “7 sisters” house (see options). Take the best pictures and savour onboard refreshments (one soft drink/ coffee/ tea / beer included) and the surrounding scenery as you go.
We recommend afternoon and evening time for more picturesque views, however earlier starting time is available upon request.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Soft drinks, tea and/or coffee included (see options available)
- Entry/Admission - The Moskva River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Moskva River, Moscow Russia
The Moskva River boat station
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide meets the customers at the hotel or apartment (lobby) or other accommodation in Moscow downtown (entrance) or at a metro station upon request (taxi is not included and can be provided at request)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.