The Most Epic Dumpling Tour Ever in Chinatown
So you've probably been to Chinatown a handful of times and gone to the same few places. Joe's, Vanessa's...but you've never really known:
Where are the BEST, LOCAL spots for dumplings in Chinatown?
How can I find the places NOT on the "Top 10" or inundated with tourists?
What's the actual history + story behind Chinatown?
We started this tour for friends who've lived in NYC for years, and never really knew how to get around, or what to do in Chinatown. As a born and bred New Yorker whose father was a chef in Chinatown for 20+ years, I became the go-to Chinatown expert. So - for the person who has always wanted to get to know NYC better, wanted to make new friends or simply, just fricken loves dumplings, food + culture - this is for YOU.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wing on Wo & Co.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doyers Street, Doyers St, New York, NY, USA
Our guide will show you the history behind what is known as "The Bloody Angle", America's bloodiest intersection and the stories of the warring triads that took place here.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Wing on Wo & Co., 26 Mott St, New York City, NY 10013-5220
Chinatown's oldest shop. This shop has over 5 generations of history and was once Chinatown's first post office.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :47 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/5/2020 - 10/24/2021
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :26 Eldridge St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.