The most famous sledge slope in the Dolomites and a panoramic tour by car
• 2 experiences on the same day!
• Experience the most important toboggan run in the Dolomites
• Travel the Great Dolomites Road and reach the famous Sella Pass
• Visit the enchanting Fassa and Gardena Valleys
• Benefit from a private tour for your party only
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sledge rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Helmet hire (mandatory for children under 14)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 39050 Obereggen, South Tyrol, Italy
Come and experience the most famous sledge slope in the Dolomites and then discover the western Dolomites on the legendary "The Great Dolomites Road".
Once in the ski resort we will use a modern gondola lift to climb to the starting point of the toboggan run at an altitude of 1830 meters above sea level.
The toboggan track is famous because it is equipped with an artificial snow system that allows its use even when there is no natural snow and because it is equipped with lighting system for fantastic night descents.
The track is 2.5 km long and the difference in altitude is 280 meters. The track is considered to be of simple difficulty, therefore suitable for adults and children.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lago di Carezza, Val d'Ega, Nova Levante Italy
We will stop at Carezza Lake, the most beautiful lake of the Dolomites: 30 minutes of staying with a walk around the lake if you want.Then we will arrive to Costalunga Pass. Near the Pass we will see the historical “Grand Hotel Carezza”, built in 1893, the first luxury hotel in the Dolomites which hosted very important guests like the Empress Sissi, Winston Churchill, Agatha Christie.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Fassa Valley, Fassa Valley, Province of Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige
From the Costalunga Pass we will reach the Fassa Valley in Trentino: we will pass through the towns of Vigo di Fassa and Canazei to arrive under the imposing peaks of the Sella Group.
Stop At: Passo Sella, 39048, Selva di Val Gardena Italy
We reach the Sella Pass: here the landscape is really impressive with the Sella vertical walls that stand right in front of us .... From the Sella Pass we can admire the Marmolada glacier (3,343 m) and the majestic Sassolungo (3,181 m), the most famous mountain in Gardena Valley: 10 minutes stop for photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ortisei, Ortisei, Val Gardena, Province of South Tyrol, Trentino-Alto Adige
Coming down from the Sella Pass we will enter in the Gardena Valley, the best known tourist valley of the Dolomites and we will stay in its largest town, the beautiful Ortisei: one hour of staying for lunch break and to visit the town.
From Ortisei, in less than an hour, we'll be back in Bolzano.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snowwear, sun glasses and warm and waterproof shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.