The most Intrepid Speedboat Adventure in Cancun (Snorkel and Lunch included)
Experience this thrilling adventure in our guided speedboat and snorkeling tour in Cancun!
In our Jungle Tour Adventure you will drive your own speedboat and follow our certified guides through the mangrove of Nichupte Lagoon. Feel the adrenaline of the jungle until you reach Punta Nizuc Coral Reef, where you will experience an amazing snorkel activity.
Explore the crystal-clear waters of Punta Nizuc and discover a reef full of corals, fish and turtles along with a few statues from MUSA, the unique Underwater Museum of Mexico.
Your safety is our priority, our guides are experienced and have government certifications, you will always be accompanied by them during the activity. Our speedboats are easy to drive, safe, table and completely suitable for first time boaters. To drive the speedboat you must have 18 years or more.
Enjoy the most popular tour in Cancun and discover the mangrove jungle at the Nichupte lagoon!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Punta Nizuc Coral Reef
- One hour of speedboat adventure
- Snacks - Croissant and one soda at the end of the tour.
- Bottled water - 1 bottled water per person.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life jackets
- Showers and lockers
What's excluded :
- Marine Life Conservation Fee of $13 USD per person
- Photos and Video (adicional cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Nichupte, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
This amazing activity starts at our Marina Jungle Tour, where our guides will explain and teach you how to navigate your own speedboat through the Nichupte Lagoon.
In your speedboat, you will follow our highly-trained tour guides, the will guide you through the gorgeous mangrove canals of the Nichupté Lagoon. Enjoy 30 to 40 minutes of fun driving your own speedboat.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Punta Nizuc, Hotel Zone, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
The snorkeling activity will be taking place in Punta Nizuc Coral Reef. We will arrive to this beautiful coral reef on our speedboat. The guide will explain you the instructions for the snorkel activity, where you will admire this beautiful coral reef, which is part of the second biggest coral reef barrier in the world.
You will have 40 to 50 minutes to explore this place and swim closer to the coral reefs, turtles, fish and the first underwater statues of MUSA Underwater Museum (this activity is only recommended for experienced swimmers and depend on the weather conditions).
We will go back to our speedboats and return to the marina.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Jungle Tour Adventure Cancun-Speed Boat & Snorkeling tour, Boulevard kukulcan k.m. 14.6 interior de estacionamiento del, restaurante fred´s house, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.