The mountains and traditional cider house restaurant in the San Sebastian region
This is the best way to get to know the basque culture and its traditions.
If you are coming to San Sebastian this is one of the things that must be done. It is the perfect tour. It is a combination of nature, culture and gastronomy in the basque mountains.
It is all included: transportation, local guide and the traditional meal at the cider house.
In this tour we explore the mountains of the San Sebastian. We will enjoy its views and a light hike is possible if you want. Afterwards, we will go to a cider house restaurant to enjoy the traditional menu and drink cider directly from the barrels. The menu is based on traditional products such as fish, grilled stake on the fire, sheep's cheese and quince with nuts.
This is suitable for all kind of audiences like families or friends.
Enjoy with us the basque experiences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- We will drive through the Basque mountains enjoying the fantastic views. It is possible to include a light hike. Later, we will have lunch in a traditional cider house restaurant. This restaurants are very famous for the quality of the food and for the big cider tanks.
• Local fish - Local fish served in the traditional way.
• Stake - Big stake grilled on the wood fire
• Local cheese, walnuts and quince jam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up where the customer requiredAirports
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Saint-Jean de luz/Ciboure accueils, 12 Avenue André Ithurralde, 64500 Saint-Jean-de-Luz, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.