The Myrtles Plantations Private Tour with Transportation
As we make our way to the myrtles plantation your driver/guide will point out places of interest along the way. Almost combining a brief history of New Orleans in a City tours, with the beautiful ride over Lake Pontchartrain. One of the Largest salt water lakes in the world. We will also cross the Bonnie Carrie spillway. And get a brief history of the Causeway bridge, The longest bridge in the world over water. And see what the Corps of Engineers are doing to try to prevent the next hurricane Katrina catastrophe. Upon arriving at the myrtles plantation You will have about 15 or 20 minutes for a break before the tour starts,You will have a 30 to 45 minute guided tour of the mansion. After which you will have about an hour and 30 minutes for a self-guided tour or you can go to the restaurant and have lunch.This would be an excellent opportunity to experience southern cooking at its best. This is a private tour so you can also customize your tour to see surrounding attractions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Myrtles Plantation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Myrtles Plantation, 7747 US Highway 61, Saint Francisville, LA 70775-4526
The myrtles plantation is one of America’s most haunted Holmes. In 1992 the proprietors of the myrtles photograph what appeared to be a slave girl standing between two of the buildings on the plantation. The insurance company had required photographs to be taken that would show the distance between the buildings to pay the underwriters in rating a fire insurance policy for the Plantation.
The National Geographic Explorer filming crew determined that the photograph is definitely what appeared to be in the apparition of what they believe to be a slave girl name Chloe
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Ground transportation is curb side from all hotels and most Airbnb in New Orleans and surrounding areas. pickup starts at 8:00am please allow 30 min for pickup. just leave pickup address before booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Crescent City Tours & Transportation is working hard to provide our staff and customers best quality and experience during these unprecedented times. If you have any concerns that we may not have covered please feel to reach out to us with your concerns.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.