The mysteries of San Galgano and the sword in the stone
The legendary sword in the rock exists and is found in Tuscany! Discover in this itinerary the ruins of the abbey of San Galgano, one of the most suggestive places in Tuscany, and the mystery that surrounds the sword. Afterwards, enjoy a lunch based on typical local products in a restaurant nestled on the Sienese hills.
The meeting with the guide is scheduled for 10:30 at San Galgano. After the guided tour of this splendid Cistercian Abbey and the Hermitage located on the adjacent hill, lunch will follow with products at km 0 of an agricultural estate nestled in the hills of the Sienese Chianti, where traditional dishes will be served with genuine local products.
The minimum number of participants is 4 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to the abbey of San Galgano
- Authorized guide
- Entry/Admission - Abbazia di San Galgano
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abbazia di San Galgano, Localita San Galgano Palazzetto, 53012, Chiusdino Italy
You will meet your guide directly at the Abbey of San Galgano and from there you will start the guided tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Strada Comunale di San Galgano, Strada Comunale di S. Galgano, 53012 Chiusdino SI, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Agriturismo Tenuta di Mensanello, Località Mensanello, 34, 53034 Colle di Val D'Elsa SI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.