The mystery of Rocca, the magical Mephitis and the Goleto Abbey
Discover the mysterious Mephitis, at the gates of Hell, among archaic characters, mystical legends and ancient stories. Walk in the magic of the enchanted Rocca and among the beauties of a millenary Abbey. You will taste the legendary pecorino cheese Carmasciano and the delicacies of a generous land, together with local producers. An unforgettable adventure in a unique place in the world, accompanied by friendly tourist professionals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Welcome Drink
- Visit to the Mephite
- Visit and Tasting at the Farm "Carmasciando".
- Visit 1 Village Irpino
- Lunch Reservation at La Ripa Ristorante Museo
- Visit Goleto Abbey
- Liability Insurance
What's excluded :
- Transfer (included on request)
- Lunch at "La Ripa Ristorante Museo".
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mefite, Valle D'Ansanto, Rocca San Felice Italy
Mephite, a naturalistic, historical and archaeological site with a small lake of sulphurous origin where the mud is perpetually boiling.
The Mephite is the most direct connection to the Deep that exists
in Italy, the strongest gaseous emission in Europe of non-volcanic type.
volcanic. It emits more carbon dioxide than Stromboli and Vulcano combined.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rocca San Felice, Rocca San Felice, Province of Avellino, Campania
Visit of the village of Rocca and the castle and aperitif in the main square
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Abbazia del Goleto, Contrada San Guglielmo 83054 Sant'Angelo Dei Lombardi (AV), 83054 Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi Italy
Ancient abbey dating back to the twelfth century, where Spirituality,
mysticism and legends meet in a unique place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mefite (con precisione), 83050 Rocca San Felice, Province of Avellino, Italy
Return Detail :83050 Rocca San Felice, Province of Avellino, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.