The Napoleon Ajaccio Corsica cave
A cultural, visual and taste concept, which offers different formulas to discover the life and exclusively the childhood of Napoleon Bonaparte in Ajaccio his birthplace in a fun way immersed in an atypical setting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: La Grotte Napoléon, 4 Rue Saint-Charles, 20000 Ajaccio, France
A cultural and visual experience on the life and exclusively the childhood of Napoleon Bonaparte in Ajaccio.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :La Grotte Napoléon, 4 Rue Saint-Charles, 20000 Ajaccio, France
Departure Time :8/26/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Following the current conditions due to the sanitary situation, a single formula with a single price is offered including a drink of your choice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.