The Narrows Sail and Snorkel Tour from Nevis (Reconfirm 48hrs)
A day filled with relaxing on a large open deck of the 47ft catamaran. As you depart the dock from Nevis the stunning picturesque scene is breathtaking as you sail across the Narrows to St. Kitts. A view of the mountainous landscape can be enjoyed as you journey to one of the best snorkel spots in the island of St. Kitts. The salty air is certainly therapeutic!
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Guidance (not lessons) for first time snorkelers.
What's excluded :
- No food or snacks
- No transfers included
Sail to the southern tip of St. Kitts on our 47 foot Catamaran. Enjoy the cool breeze as you sail across the "Narrows. The sails will be dropped as we get ready to anchor at one of the best snorkel areas. Prepare yourself for a fun snorkel adventure. Experience the underwater world that is teaming with fish. Our staff is ready to assist if you are not an avid snorkeler. If you prefer you can relax on deck and enjoy the picturesque scenery around you. Enjoy the rest of the cruise as you sail leisurely back to Nevis enjoying our open bar!
Departure Point :Four Seasons Resort Nevis, Pinney's Beach, Charlestown, St Kitts & Nevis
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Upon arrival into St. Kitts or Nevis, kindly contact Tropical Tours (no later than the next day) to advise the name of tour which was pre-booked. A representative will be present for desk hours (time will be advised) at the hotel for redemption of vouchers and a brief overview of the tour, e.g., day of tour, name of tour guide, inclusions on tour, venue of departure etc. The signed vouchers should be submitted during this time. All tours are shared and require a minimum number of people for confirmation. Therefore it is critical to follow instructions to avoid disappointment.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Reconfirmation is required 48 hrs prior. Minimum number of persons required to operate tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Persons unable to remove themselves from wheelchairs
- Most travelers can participate
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY that face mask be worn and hands sanitized
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. *Proof of Full Vaccination is Required. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.