The Nashville Dash Scavenger Hunt
Alley Kat Adventures is an Austin, TX-based event design company offering city scavenger hunts in 30 cities in the US and Mexico as well as custom events worldwide. Our specially hand-crafted, interactive quests are equal parts tour, cultural experience, creative challenge, detective hunt, & social experiment! Guests get to discover hidden gems off the beaten trail while completing fun missions!
Get in touch with your inner hippie in a whimsical shop, find a hidden and enchanting courtyard, shoot your band’s debut album cover, and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- scavenger hunt document
What's excluded :
It all begins at a scenic spot that's a local favorite. You'll get your quest and learn instructions/ground rules for the game. After a warmup to prepare for this true sport, teams will take off to experience a wide variety of carefully curated locations throughout town. You'll drive in your car (special car-less version available on request) to the various checkpoints, solving clues and accepting challenges that involve getting outside your comfort zone at each spot!
Both family and dog friendly, the game alternates between the indoors/outdoors with plenty of alternative spots and free choices too! You'll send photos to your host to document your progress. You can even interact with locals to solve clues! You won’t be able to avoid having fun, uncovering hidden gems and local secrets, making memories, laughing and learning along the way! You’ll be part of the rich culture of this dynamic city! Every turn is full of surprises, so questions in advance are welcomed! Check out all 30 of our hunts! Great for corporate groups, tourists, solo travelers, bachelor/bachelorette parties and other special groups! Ask us about our custom events we can design on both large and small scale!
Departure Point :600 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/23/2019 - 1/8/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.