The National WWII Museum Campus Pass Ticket New Orleans
Designated by Congress as the official WWII museum of the United States, The National WWII Museum is located in downtown New Orleans on a six-acre campus, where five soaring pavilions house historical exhibits, on-site restoration work, a period dinner theater, and restaurants. Step inside with a general admission ticket, and then spend as long as you like exploring this must-visit attraction independently. Discover thousands of World War II memorabilia and artifacts, and learn all about wartime events from the museum's information displays.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission ticket
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (own expense)
- Beyond all Boundaries (4-d) and Final Mission
- Visit: The National WWII Museum, 945 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70130-3813
Head inside The National WWII Museum with your general admission ticket and start exploring the captivating exhibition space at leisure. The Museum tells the story of the American Experience in the war that changed the world—why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today—so that all generations will understand the price of freedom and be inspired by what they learn.
Guaranteed to move and educate, The National WWII Museum features interactive exhibits, soaring aircraft, personal histories, and more. The heart of the Museum experience, Campaigns of Courage: European and Pacific Theaters brings visitors inside the story of how the war was won. Two immersive exhibitions—Road to Berlin: European Theater Galleries and Road to Tokyo: Pacific Theater Galleries—feature environmental exhibits that guide visitors chronologically through the narrative of each theater of combat, using a sophisticated mix of set design, narrated and environmental videos, period newsreels, interactive oral-history kiosks, personal and digital artifacts, and dynamic displays for a uniquely evocative experience.
How long you spend inside the museum is up to you! If you are hungry or simply want a break from exploring the exhibits, visit the on-site American Sector Restaurant + Bar and take a step back in time in BB’s Stage Door Canteen, a 1940s-style entertainment venue that showcases the music and performers of the war years. Food and drinks are at your own expense.
Departure Point :The National WWII Museum, 945 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70130-3813
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The Museum will operate at reduced capacity while enacting new safety measures, including advance online ticket purchases, social distancing guidelines throughout pavilions and galleries, and enhanced sanitizing and cleaning protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.