The Nature Bow Game - hiking and archery in the Nature
Your adventure starts in the centre of Tromsø, and from there we will reach a glade just outside the city. You will be equipped with a bow and arrows and trained on how to use them with precision and safety. The hunt begin! We'll walk through the nature and you will spot and hit the realistic animal figures placed in the 2.5 hours hike. You will be shown the path, but it will be up to you, as the protagonist: it’s you who will spot the prey, silently approach it and loose the winning arrow. At the end, after the walking trip, sitting in the wood with a cup of tea and some biscuits, we will celebrate the hunt and your scores.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bow, arrows, hand and arm protectors
- Private transportation
- Raincoat, if it's rainy.
What's excluded :
- Waterproof shoes are highly suggested, but not furnished.
I will arrive to the pickup point with a bow in my hand, just to be recognisable. Then I'll drive you with my van through a pretty scenic road 25 minutes outside the city, to a glide in a wood with a river and hills. You'll leave what's not necessary in the car, and we'll start the activity. When we've done, I'll drive you back.
Departure Point :Hjalmar Johansens gate 14, 9007 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- basic body mobility and fitness as for any outdoor activity is required.
- activity not suitable for children younger than 15 years
- no previous knowledge is required
- the hike is not difficult, but a minimal fitness of body is required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.