The night that no one sleeps in Huamantla
Only 1 night a year the streets of this Magical Town are adorned with beautiful and colorful handmade rugs!
The "Night that Nobody Sleeps" is part of a traditional celebration that takes place year after year in the city of Huamantla, on the occasion of the patron saint festival of the Virgen de la Caridad.
The making of these rugs in a spectacle for the public, since they start only a few hours before starting the tour. The streets are closed to circulation, and vases, lamps, and colored festoons begin to be placed to increase the elegance of the decoration where the procession will later pass.
This celebration is internationally known due to the great color that has characterized it.
THE NIGHT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!
03:00 hrs (August 15) We leave Huamantla bound for Mexico City
06:00 Hrs (August 15) Arrival approximately in Mexico City.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from Mexico City
- Tour driver in Spanish language
- Travel insurance on board the unit
What's excluded :
- No tip
- Nothing not previously specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huamantla, Huamantla, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Only 1 night a year the streets of this Magical Town are adorned with beautiful and colorful handmade rugs! This is called "The Night Nobody Sleeps"
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Barceló México Reforma, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 1, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.