The North & Nakhl Half Day Tour from Muscat
After picking you up from the hotel, the tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum (next to Intercontinental Hotel). Nakhl is a typical Omani village. It lies at the foothills of the mountains near an abundant source of water, which irrigates extensive date palm plantations.
Nakhl tour will start by driving towards Nakhl Fort. As you approach Nakhl, keep an eye out on the fortress that sits on a hillock outside the town. The fort’s origin is pre-Islamic with major contributions by the Al Ya’ruba and the Al Bu Sayed dynasties.We will visit the fort from outside (Fort is closed for renovation) and the mineral-laden hot springs water in Nakhl (Al Thowarah Hot Spring).
Then we stop in Seeb souq by the seaside for a photo stop.. The tour will end in Avenue mall & then we'll transfer you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation round trip
- Audio guiding in multilingual
What's excluded :
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nakhl, Nakhl, Al Batinah Governorate
Nakhal Fort is one of the most well-known forts in Oman. Built on the top of a large rock, the fort has undergone many improvements over the centuries and today welcomes visitors looking to enjoy panoramic views of Nakhal village and the historic artefacts collection housed within the museum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Seeb, Seeb, Muscat Governorate
Stop At: Muscat Grand Mall, Al Khuwayr Al Janubiyyah, Muscat 113 Oman
Large shopping complex offering brand-name retailers, eateries, a movie theatre & a kids' play area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick up time will be communicated to you 1 day prior to your tour by our operations team. They will communicate this information by calling up your hotel.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 14:00 hrs
- DURATION : Approximately 4 hours.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 y
- LANGUAGES: Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
- Supplement: $15 supplement per person for hotels pickup after the Airport.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.