The Orange Pub Crawl - Edinburgh
Join our international Pub Crawl to explore a selection of some of the best pubs & clubs in Edinburgh! Come along and enjoy a night you won´t regret, including free shots, drinks discounts, queue jump, VIP club entrance and plenty of fun.
We’ll guide you through a selection of some of the best pubs in Edinburgh, chosen with care, based on our own experience of the city. A tour through the Scottish capital’s nightlife, with an international atmosphere, where our great guides will take you to some of the best locations in town, including pubs, clubs, live music venues, and much more!
With us, you’ll feel like a VIP in the city. If there’s a queue, you’ll jump it. If they’re charging an entry fee, you won’t pay it. Just like that! Plus, free shots and special drink prices in every bar, and of course, plenty of fun! What more could you ask for?
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - A free shot in each pub and club
- Special drinks deals in all the pubs and club
- VIP entry - you won't pay admission to any venue
- Skip-the-line in every venue
- Professional Pub Crawl leader
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Biddy Mulligans, 94-96 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2JR Scotland
This will be the 1st pub, where you will meet the pub crawl leader and the rest of the group, and get your first free shot.
From here we will head to 5 more places.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Orange Free Tour. Free Walking tours in Edinburgh, 367 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1PW, UK
Departure Point :Biddy Mulligans, 94-96 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2JR, UK
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Shiatsu with Gabi in Edinburgh, 152 Cowgate, Edinburgh EH1 1RP, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Please note that while we hope to be able to operate pub crawls by your chosen date, this will depend on safety measures in venues nearer the time. You will be informed in advance and given a full refund if we cannot open at that time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.