The Original 1-Hour Mooloolaba Canal Cruise
Mooloolaba Canal Cruise has been operating for over 30 years. We are The Original Mooloolaba Canal Cruise. The M.V. Mudjimba is the last of it's kind being the only remaining Brisbane Harbour River Ferry built in 1963.
We are the only BYO food and alcohol cruise vessel operating from The Wharf Mooloolaba. Grab a drink and nibbles to enjoy whilst you sit back and relax on your cruise.
Still water cruising, open sides for all round viewing of the beautiful Mooloolah River, Harbour River and Canals. Drop down clear windows for inclement weather.
Pelican and fish feeding. Informative and fun commentary.
Just read our TripAdvisor and Google reviews to see what all the fuss is about. One of the best hours you'll spend in Mooloolaba!
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Wharf Mooloolaba
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557 Australia
Cruising Mooloolaba for over 30 years.
A colorful and very informative commentary is provided throughout the cruise.
On departure we cruise past the and marina towards Mooloolah Island – a man-made island boasting some of Mooloolaba’s most desirable mansions and award winning homes.
We continue on to the Kawana Canal system where you will learn the history of the canal development.
It is here that you get to view Croc One, the very boat owned by the late Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter.
We then stop the boat and hand feed the local wild pelicans.
It’s then out to the river heads where we turn the boat around so you can see the breathtaking views of the coastline.
On our arrival back at The Mooloolaba Wharf, we feed the fish that know "The Mudjimba" well. A cruise on the M.V. Mudjimba is considered a 'must do" activity in Mooloolaba.
All of our cruises are BYO food and drinks inc alcohol, so you can enjoy a drink and snack whilst you sit back and relax on our still water cruise.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.