The Original Eco Tour Full-Day Around the Island of Sint Maarten
Enjoy a full day sailing aboard Too Rhum Punch our friendly and Fun Catamaran around the island of Sint Maarten / St Martin.
This tours offers a stop at the best 2 snorkeling venues in the French Nature Reserve:
Tintamarre very well known for the pink sand and the turtles, and Creole Rock for the variety of fishes you will meet.
Lunch will be onboard or at a restaurant as we arrive in Grand Case.
The afternoon is time to relax on the trampoline as we sail to long beach for a last deep and our floating bar.
Attentive and professional crew, island information, open bar all day, morning snacks, snorkeling instruction and equipment provided as well as transfer form your hotel and lunch.
Best cocktail for a fantastic day and of course our French Champagne to keep the memories going.
This tour is Exclusive as the Maximum number of guests is 28.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Morning snacks after the first snorkeling stop (French baguettes mini sandwiches made on board)
- Lunch - Buffet style lunch served onboard: Roast chicken, Barbecue ribs, Pasta salad, Potato Salad, Tuna salad, Caesar salad, Gouda cheese. Afternoon Sweets: Banana cake or chocolate cookies and grapes
- Unlimited drinks (open bar) - taste our special Rhum Punch made with Premium Rhum
- Glass of Champagne as we sail in the sunset back home
- Use of snorkel equipment and instruction and floating devices
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dingy with First Mate assisting you on the reef
- Entry/Admission - Eagle tours
- Entry/Admission - Tintamarre Island
- Entry/Admission - Creole Rock
- Entry/Admission - Happy Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- $6.00 French Nature Fee - to be paid at Check in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eagle tours, Dock Maarten Marina, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Too Rhum Punch will be waiting for you at Dock Maarten, Crew ready, red carpet, we are sailing around the island snorkeling on the French Nature Reserve.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tintamarre Island, St Martin / St Maarten
Our first stop in the French Nature Reserve, deserted island, pink sand, turtles and turtles, sting rays, coral reef.
They are waiting for you. time to snorkel
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Creole Rock, Bd Bertin Maurice, Grand-Case 97150, St Martin
Leaving Tintamarre, sailing toward Grand Case, time for our well known French mini baguettes sandwiches made on board.
And we arrive at Creole Rock our second snorkeling stop.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Happy Bay Beach, Between Friars Bay and the Bay of Grand Case St Martin / St Maarten
After snorkeling we can now have an aperitif, Magic Rhum Punch or a cold beer, arriving at Happy Bay or another beach side, it will be lunch time, Barbecue Buffet style served on board. Enjoy Happy Bay or Grand Case beach, swimming, relaxing on a noodle
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Marigot Market, Marigot Harbour, Marigot 97150 St Martin / St Maarten
after lunch slow cruise down the coast pass Marigot Bay
Pass By: Baie Rouge, St Martin / St Maarten
we continue along the coast sailing and realxing
Pass By: The Spa at Belmond La Samanna, Rue Baie Longue, Terres Basses 97150 St Martin / St Maarten
a last stop at Long Bay for a floating bar, last swim before sailing back to Great BAy
Pass By: Mullet Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
as we pass Mullet Bay, next time for sure i will visit that beach
Pass By: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
can we spot a plane landing as we pass by ?
Pass By: Simpson Bay Resort and Marina, Billy Folly Road, 37, Simpson Bay, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
as we pass Simpson Bay, a few Mega Yachts are waiting for us, perfect sight, perfect pictures to bring home
Pass By: Little Bay Beach, Octavius L. Richardson Road, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
we are almost home
Pass By: Great Bay Beach, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
We are home, our captain is offering us a Glass of champagne, we can toast altogether to a perfect day
Departure Point :Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please contact us and we will provide bus pickup time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A weather update will be given before departure and a reverse route can be chosen for your comfort
- Towels, sunscreen, hat etc... all you need to go to the beach
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Snorkel mouth piece available for purchase upon check in.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.