The Original Farewell Tour: Sailing Around the Island, Snorkel, Beach and More
We offer a full day sailing aboard our first class catamaran around the island of Sint Maarten / St Martin.
Easy south coastal sail to Long Beach where we will be snorkeling, then swimming time and aperitif at Happy Bay, lunch onboard or at a restaurant as we arrive in Grand Case.
The afternoon will be sailing past Orient Bay with a stop at Green Cay for a floating bar, then back home sailing north side of the island and as we arrive we will be cheering the day with a glass of champagne.
Attentive and professional crew, island information, open bar all day, morning snacks, snorkeling instruction and equipment provided as well as transfer from your hotel and lunch.
Best cocktail for a fantastic day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - French Baguettes sandwiches made on board
- Lunch - Buffet style lunch served onboard: Roast chicken, Barbecue ribs, Pasta salad, Potato Salad, Tuna salad, Caesar salad, Gouda cheese. Afternoon Sweets: Banana cake or chocolate cookies and grapes
- Unlimited drinks (open bar) - our special Rhum Punch made with Premium Rhum
- Use of snorkel equipment and instruction
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baie Rouge, St Martin / St Maarten
Your first stop is at one of the island's best beaches - either La Samanna, Baie Rouge or Happy Bay, depending on the choice selected by the crew on the day. Enjoy one of these unspoiled beaches, explore the surrounding area looking for shells or swim in the crystal-clear water. The friendly crew will provide you with free beach floats and snorkeling equipment, and will be available for any help or instruction you may need.
Time for a nice French Baguette mini sandwich (Turkey Ham & Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and Tuna salad prepared by our hostess.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Happy Bay Beach, Between Friars Bay and the Bay of Grand Case St Martin / St Maarten
Next stop will be Happy bay very quiet and almost deserted beach, swimming time, aperitif enjoy our open bar.
Then it will be time for a very nice lunch served either on board or in Grand Case.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Orient Bay Beach, Orient Bay St Martin / St Maarten
The next leg of your round-island sailing voyage takes you past Orient Bay in direction of either Green Cay or Anse Marcel. Here, you'll enjoy a final dip in the ocean before returning to the dock in Great Bay and toast the day with French Champagne
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please contact us and we will provide the bus pickup time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On board freshly made snacks usually consist of ham, cheese and salad baguettes. You may bring your own food as well (have coolers to store)
- Tour buses and boat are wheelchair accessible, but do not have a wheelchair lift. Persons in a wheelchair must be able to walk a little (with help from the driver) in order to get on and off the boat. The wheelchair must be foldable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Snorkel mouth piece available for purchase upon check in.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.