The Original Monterey Walking Tours : Guided Tours of Cannery Row 2 PM
Walk in the footsteps of Steinbeck's characters as we explore the Monterey waterfront and Cannery Row, from the breakwater to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - The Original Monterey Walking Tours - walking tours of historic Monterey and the Monterey waterfront and Cannery Row.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Original Monterey Walking Tours - walking tours of historic Monterey and the Monterey waterfront and Cannery Row., 3 Portola Plaza, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
Explore the Monterey waterfront and Cannery Row, from the breakwater to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Re-visit the days of the "Sardine Capital of the World" and walk in the steps of Steinbeck's characters.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :601 Wave St, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.