The Origins of Gaudí in Barcelona
It is the only route that explains the origins of Gaudí as an architect of the city of Barcelona, outside the usual tourist circuits.
per adult from
What's included :
- Radio guide equipment if required, depending on the group
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palau Guell
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carrer de Montcada, Barcelona Spain
This is where Gaudí came from his hometown and where he found his first home with his brother.
We will see the exact place of said bivienda and his first work as a student of architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Placa de Sant Jaume, Placa Sant Jaume, 08002 Barcelona Spain
His first contacts after finishing his studies are at the Barcelona City Council; Some of his teachers gave him enough wings to propose to the consistory various works to reform the city.
Also at this point we will see the place where Antoni Gaudí had his first workshop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Placa Reial, 08002 Barcelona Spain
After his first contacts, his first works and his first workshop; we will approach the place where Gaudí designed a project designed to illuminate the new Barcelona; and that it would serve as an example of the modernity that it would represent over time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Palau Guell, Carrer Nou de la Rambla 3-5, 08001 Barcelona Spain
We will end our tour with one of the first examples of Gaudí's Palace-House, which would end up consecrating him as a true Genius of world Architecture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Plaça del Fossar de les Moreres, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.