The Oxford Artisan Distillery Afternoon Tour
Discover Artisan Distilling
The Oxford Artisan Distillery is the only sustainable Organic grain-to-glass craft distillery located in the UK, we use exclusive populations of ancient heritage grain grown organically within 50 miles of Oxford, distilled in unique bespoke stills designed by us to create wonderful spirits.
You’ll be shown how we make our vodka, gin and rye whisky following every step of the journey from grain to bottle. This close you’ll gain a real appreciation of the extra mile we go to make The Oxford Artisan Distillery a true craft distillery. We will finish with an opportunity to ask questions and taste a selection of our spirits.
per adult from
What's included :
- Spirits tasting
- Entry/Admission - The Oxford Artisan Distillery
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Oxford Artisan Distillery, South Park Cheney Lane Old Depot, South Park, Oxford OX3 7QJ England
• Tour starts in the Threshing Barn with an introduction to The Oxford Artisan Distillery (TOAD), we cover our journey to launch and what makes us a unique grain-to-glass distillery. We will introduce our exclusive populations of heritage grain.
• We start the Old Threshing Barn to hear the history of the site and grain
• Next we visit the Lab where you are taken through the gin story, botanicals and product creation.
• This is followed by the New Barn/ Distillery where we take you through our grain to bottle process and you get to see our unique stills Nautilus and Nemo.
• Finally you finish back in the Barn
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Oxford Artisan Distillery, Old Depot, South Park, Cheney Ln, Headington, Oxford OX3 7QJ, UK
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - children under 18 are free if accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for tasting is 18 years (you may be asked to provide ID)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Arrive at the barn, where your temperature will be checked and we will run through our safeguarding procedures. We have plenty of hand sanitiser and social distancing is enforced throughout your experience. We sanitise between tours and your guide will be wearing a face screen.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.