The Pacific Coast: Trails & Shores Tour
The best views of Pacific coast are in Altos de Campana, Panama’s first National Park and part of the Panama Canal watershed basin. A great example of premontane humid tropical rainforest. Elevated at 945 m. (3,100 ft.), you’ll have a picnic breakfast in a cloud forest with views of the estuaries of the Punta Chame Bay Mangroves.
Temperatures range 24.C (75.F) to 20.C (68.F). The main trail attraction is “Sendero La Cruz”. This Park also covers an extraordinary diverse number of species with over 39 mammal species, 267 bird species and 62 amphibians among others. After our hike, we’ll follow the coastline to Santa Clara, in Coclé to Tortugas Beach Bar & Grill for lunch and beach activities, like paddle boarding, snorkeling, fishing and visiting Farallon Island.
Panama is not just the Canal, its TRAILS that lead to landscapes and sunny SHORES where fun and relaxing is guaranteed, more than a tour it’s a getaway adventure.
Pick-ups start at 5:00 am and return time is 3:00 pm approx.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks (Granola & Chips)
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Trekking Poles
- Entry/Admission - Altos De Campana National Park
What's excluded :
- Beach Activities
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altos De Campana National Park, Panama City Panama
This full day tour starts with pick-ups at 5:00 am.
Elevated at 945 m. (3,100 ft.) above sea level, you’ll have a sunrise picnic breakfast in a cloud forest with amazing views of the estuaries of the Punta Chame Bay Mangroves (Sajalices River and Salado River). Altos de Campana is Panama’s first National Park established in 1966 and part of The Panama Canal watershed basin. A great example of a lush premontane humid tropical rainforest where temperatures range between 24.C (75.F) and 20.C (68.F). There are TRAILS like “El Sendero La Cruz” or “The Cross Trail”, which offers the best experience and views.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Playa Punta Chame, Punta Chame Panama
Playa Punta Chame
Stop At: Tortugas Beach Bar & Grill, 0101, Rio Hato, Panama
After the hike, we’ll follow the coastline to the SHORES of Santa Clara in the Coclé Province to Tortugas Beach Bar & Grill to enjoy lunch and beach activities, like paddle boarding, snorkeling, fishing and visiting Farallon Island (Lunch and beach activities not included)*.
Return time is 3:00 pm approx.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-ups start at 5:00 am and exact pick-up time will be coordinated with clients.Pick-ups & Drop-offs from centrally located Panama City hotels in the following areas:El CangrejoObarrioPunta PacificaSan FranciscoPunta PaitillaAvenida BalboaBella VistaCasco AntiguoMarbellaFinancial DistrictEl DoradoBethania
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.