The Painted Hall and One Way journey on Uber Boat by Thames Clippers
The Painted Hall at the Old Royal Naval College is the UK’s own Sistine Chapel.
Designed by Sir Christopher Wren it is an epic 18th-century masterpiece recently reopened following an £8.5-million makeover.
Uber Boat by Thames Clippers are the fastest and most frequent fleet on the river, with departures from key London piers every 20 minutes. The fleet of 18 high speed catamarans link London’s attractions, offering an alternative way to see the city sights. On board you will find climate controlled indoor cabins, outdoor decks and licensed coffee bars.
per adult from
90 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Old Royal Naval College
What's excluded :
- Food is not included but available to purchase on board
- Drinks are not included but available to purchase from the fully licences coffee bar
- Visit: Old Royal Naval College, College Way, London SE10 9NN England
Designed by Sir Christopher Wren, the Painted Hall at the Old Royal Naval College is known as the UK’s own Sistine Chapel
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Visit: Thames River, London England
Uber Boat by Thames Clippers offers departures from key London piers every 20 minutes. The fleet of 18 high speed catamarans link London’s attractions, offering an alternative way to see the city sights. On board you will find climate controlled indoor cabins, outdoor decks and licensed coffee bars.
Glide down the Thames in comfort with Uber Boat by Thames Clippers Tickets are valid for use between the 18 piers including but not limited to North Greenwich, Greenwich, Tower, Bankside, Embankment, London Eye or Battersea Piers. Whether you want to spend the day sightseeing or take a quick trip by river, Thames Clippers are perfect for exploring the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Old Royal Naval College, College Way, London SE10 9NN England
Departure Time :6/1/2019 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please redeem your voucher at the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers ticket offices: Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge, Tower, Greenwich or North Greenwich piers
- Not valid for use on the River Bus Express services for events at The O2
- Pier ticket offices opening hours: 10am - 6pm but Uber Boats by Thames Clippers are running until 9-10 pm. Please refer to time table.
- All our piers are step-free and wheelchair accessible except for Cadogan, London Bridge City and Wandsworth Riverside Quarter piers.
- Only certain models of mobility scooter can travel on Uber Boat by Thames Clippers vessels. Whilst some mobility scooters will fit, some are too large. Please contact Uber Boat by Thames Clippers directly.
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.