The Palace Story
Get to know what it took to build the country’s most magnificent palace which was an engineering marvel for its time and still home to the erstwhile royal family. The tour takes you through the palatial delight kings were used to, giving us a glimpse of what it was to be a Maharaja back then.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mysuru Palace
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mysuru Palace, Sayyaji Rao Rd Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
Enjoy an immersive tour of the Palace along with the fort walls surrounding it, and discover what it took to build one of the country’s most magnificent palace and the engineering challenge it posed. Uncover the hidden stories of the Mysore Palace as we explore the nooks and corners of this magnificent structure.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mysore Palace, Sayyaji Rao Rd, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.