The Palatine: The cradle of the Roman Empire
Would you like to visit the mythical place where we found Romulus and Remus, the founders of Rome? You should not miss a mythological trip through the Palatine, one of the oldest areas of the city of Rome. The Palatine is the place where Romulus founded Rome, and where he fixed his residence. During the Roman Empire, the Palatine was the official residence of the emperors of Rome, who had their palace on the hill.
per adult from
What's included :
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore Rome
What's excluded :
- Snacks, Smartphone and headsets
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Domitian (Domus Flavia)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
The Circus Maximus, created under the power of the fifth king of Rome, Lucio Tarquinio Prisco, was a building for car racing in Ancient Rome.
Stop At: Palace of Domitian (Domus Flavia), Southern crest of Palatino, Rome Italy
The Flavio Palace, normally known as Domus Flavia, is part of the vast residential complex of the Domitian Palace on the Palatine Hill in Rome.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Domus Tiberiana, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :2/26/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Domus Augustana on Palatine Hill, Via di San Gregorio, 30, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Soundwalkrs offers immersive, self-guided, 3D sound technology walking tours with contactless tech. You will explore the destination at your own pace. No crowds, no lines! Enjoy the flexibility to start the tour whenever you want and make all the stops, buy and take pictures wherever you like!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.