the Paradise Valley in Agadir
Agadir is known for its beautiful beaches but not only. Cross Aourir the "city of bananas" and the gorges of Oued Tamraght to discover the hinterland of Agadir: the Valley of Paradise.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agadir, Agadir, Souss-Massa
After passing by Aourir, the "city of bananas", you will join the Imouzzer road, the "Honey Road". During the journey, changing landscapes will be offered to you for the pleasure of your eyes: hills, streams, palmerais but also traditional Berber villages. 20 minutes walk later, you have arrived at the Paradise Valley to enjoy your free time on the spot by bathing in the natural pools.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Demi-jour visite Vallée du Paradis Agadir, Boulevard Mohammed Cheikh Saadi, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/25/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
02:30 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.