The Pere Lachaise Cemetery Private Tour
The Pere Lachaise is a surprising open-air museum of 70,000 graves, 44 hectares and 5,300 trees.
Avoid the noisy big groups and chose to live this experience in a more intimate way. Chat and get to know more, the guide will reveal you the secrets and the legends of the past and present. The tour can be just for you alone, for your couple, for your family or for your group of friends. And all the special requests will be fulfilled.
Many are the celebrities buried here, local and international. Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, Isadora Duncan, Gertrude Stein, Maria Callas, Marcel Proust, Chopin, Moliere, Delacroix, Piaf, Marceau and so many others that often visitors miss. Our guide knows how to find them all and put them in a thread, using shortcuts off the beaten paths and will let you discover unusual spots of landscaped beauty.
The tour is about 2 hours, but it's you who decide everything, it's your private tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pere-Lachaise Cemetery, 8 Boulevard de Menilmontant, 75020 Paris France
Explore the legendary Pere Lachaise Cemetery with a private tour. A guide who knows this 44 hectares forest like his of pockets will lead you to an unforgettable journey that you can customize according to your taste and time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :56 Rue des Rondeaux, 75020 Paris, France
Return Detail :Hotel Obododo, 28 Boulevard de Ménilmontant, 75020 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our Guides have been already vaccinated. They'll be tested weekly. The tour happens in the open air in the large space of the Pere Lachaise Cemetery (118 acres).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.