The perfect day discovering vineyards, wines and regional gastronomy by bicycle
Touring wineries, and vineyards by bike is a unique experience. The slow and relaxed pace of the bicycle makes us appreciate the landscape in another dimension; the aromas of the earth, the heat of the sun, the fresh air, and of course the warmth of the inhabitants of the area are perceived.
We will walk quiet rural roads, dirt paths, between vineyards and olive trees, along with channels and courses of crystal clear water.
We will learn about the old irrigation systems, used by our ancestors, and also about the modern ones that dose the water to optimize their use
We will visit 2 wineries, and a small olive oil factory.
We will make wine and olive oil tastings.
We will finish in an olive grove and vineyards, where we will have time to relax, and learn about Argentine cuisine, collaborating with our host in the preparation of our lunch, to complete this fantastic experience of living a perfect Mendoza day.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
- All Fees and Taxes
- visits and tastings in winery and olive
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Familia Cecchin
- Entry/Admission - Olivicola Boutique Pasrai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lunlunta, Lunlunta, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
It is a characteristic rural area of Maipú where we find vineyards and wineries, as well as the Church Our Lady of Transit of Lunlunta
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bodega Familia Cecchin, Manuel A Saenz 626, Maipu 5517 Argentina
Former family winery, which produces organic wines. Here we will make a visit and tasting of 3 varieties of wines
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Olivicola Boutique Pasrai, Ozamis sur 2731, Maipu 5515 Argentina
Olivícola boutique where we will make a visit and tasting of extra virgin olive oil and derived products
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Juan Agustín Maza, Mendoza, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our customers, in central hotels, or where they request it, within Greater Mendoza. For those traveling in their own vehicles, they can go to our starting point, in Lunlunta Maipú.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.